Radiology Techniques Interview Tips
Pre -Interview: (Before the interview)
1. Collect information about the organization
2. Be prepared with the necessary documents that you are going to produce during the interview before one day.
3. Collect information about your job profile.
1. I suggest a shirt, tie and suit. (For women, picking the clothes is more challenging.)
2. Be smart and confident and be well dressed.
3. Be attentive and a good listener.
4. Speak clearly and politely.
5. Maintain positive body language.
6. Behave assertively
7. Go through the Basics of Radiology.
8. Have hands on practice on this technology.
9. Go through previous year interview questions.
10. Be Confident and Bold.